With the small powerful RC data logger and telemetry sensor, voltage, current, altitude, power, capacity, RPM, temperature and single cell voltage in a model aircraft can be measured, stored and then conveniently evaluated with our UniDisplay directly on site or subsequently on a PC or laptop. Full support for telemetry from Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky, Spektrum (via Spektrum adapter) and PowerBox Core.
The small powerful RC data logger and telemetry sensor stores and transmits V / A / W / mAh / Wmin / rpm / °C / single cells / altitude / vario
The UniLog 2 is the successor of our successful data logger UniLog. All known functions of the UniLog have been taken over and brought up to date with current technology. Numerous new functions have been added so that practically no wishes remain unfulfilled.
Telemetry via 2.4 GHz systems with return channel is now an integral part of the UniLog 2 and fully integrated. In keeping with our philosophy of supporting as many systems as possible, the UniLog 2 also speaks the language of Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky and Spektrum (via Spektrum adapters). The telemetry used must only be specified once in the UniLog 2 settings. This is done either with our PC program "UniLog 2 Tool" or with the UniDisplay. In the delivery state HoTT GAM is selected. Since an additional barometric (air pressure) altitude sensor with high resolution is integrated, a vario is also realised with the UniLog 2 in telemetry mode. Likewise, extensive alarms are programmable, which are reported by telemetry via the respective transmitter.
When operating with Multiplex M-Link, all data on the sensor bus are automatically logged by the UniLog 2 and also written to the memory card. In this way, an MSB data logger is obtained.
A micro-SD memory card serves as virtually unlimited memory for the UniLog 2. With up to 20 Hz recording rate and the micro SD memory card, recordings of almost any length with high detail resolution are possible. The data exchange with the PC for evaluation is very simple: Take the memory card out of the UniLog 2 and insert it into a USB port of the PC using the supplied card reader. The measured values of the UniLog 2 are available as text files on the memory card. The data can be displayed and analysed with the well-known software LogView or with the GNU DataExplorer. Due to the internal real time clock with battery, all measured values are always provided with date and time.
Another new feature is the possibility of measuring individual cell voltages. A LiPo up to 6s can be connected directly to the UniLog 2 with its balancer plug, the individual voltages are measured and recorded and of course also transmitted via telemetry.
Via our UniDisplay, all measured values of the UniLog 2 can also be viewed directly live and the recorded data can be read from the memory card. Minimum and maximum values can be quickly retrieved from the stored recordings and displayed. All settings and alarms can of course also be conveniently programmed via UniDisplay.
Whether glider, aerobatic machine, helicopter, HLG or slowflyer, the UniLog 2 can be used in almost any field due to its low weight and compact size. Of course, the UniLog 2 is not only suitable for model flying. It can also be installed in RC boats, RC cars, etc.
With the UniLog 2 you acquire a universal RC data logger and telemetry sensor which is powerful in all respects and which exploits the possibilities of modern electronics to be a great help to you as a small helper in dealing with your RC models. And that is what the UniLog 2 can do:
- complete measurement of electric drives with current, voltage, power, capacity, speed and temperature measurement (current, speed and temperature sensors are available separately in different versions)
- micro SD memory card
- almost unlimited recording and easy readout of data
- full telemetry support for Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky, Spektrum (via Spektrum adapter) and PowerBox Core, including barometric vario
- internal real-time clock (with battery for at least 5 years)
- all measurements are provided with a real time stamp, i.e. date and time
- storage rates from 1 measurement per second (1 Hz) to 20 measurements per second (20 Hz)
- all sensors of the UniLog can still be used
- Balancer connection for LiPo single cell measurement up to 6s
- Height measurement with automatic zeroing after switching on
- Current measuring range up to 400 A, depending on the sensor connected, voltage up to 60 V
- Current and voltage sensors can be plugged in (thus very small and light in operation as a pure altimeter / vario e.g. in gliders)
- Connection for receiver signal (Rx) and signal output to the controller (ESC)
- Universal connections for external speed sensor and up to three temperature sensors
- Temperature measurement also with PT1000 sensors for an extended measuring range
- connection for speed sensor (order no. 2220.001+2220.002) for measuring airspeed
- direct connection to GPS logger possible for data recording in a file
- Recording of all data on the Multiplex sensor bus when operating with M-Link
- Recording of receiver battery voltage
- Power supply automatically by receiver and/or drive battery
- Manual start of recording via built-in button
- Start of recording adjustable by various conditions
- Current status is signalled via three LEDs
- Direct viewing of the measured values live or recorded with our UniDisplay
- parameter settings via PC, UniDisplay and telemetry possible
- supported by the LogView software www.logview.info
- LogView is a very comprehensive yet easy-to-use evaluation programme for the PC that supports a wide range of different measuring and loading devices from the modelling sector.
- simple and clear evaluation of the measurement results with the help of diagrams on the PC
- free firmware updates via memory card possible (www.sm-modellbau.de)
- can be used almost anywhere due to its compact size and low weight
- Data rate: 1 Hz, 2 Hz, 5 Hz, 10 Hz, 20 Hz adjustable
- Memory type: micro SD or micro SDHC card (card with 2 GB included)
- Recording time: at 20 Hz data rate and full load approx. 240 kByte / minute memory requirement, almost 6 days recording with 2 GB card with 20 Hz data rate, almost 12 days recording with 2 GB card with 10 Hz data rate, almost 4 months recording with 2 GB card with 1 Hz data rate
- Current measuring range: depending on sensor 20 A, 40 A, 80 A, 150 A or 400 A, also negative currents
- Voltage measurement range: 0 to 60 V
- Single cell measurement: up to 6s LiPo, each connection max. 28 V
- Altitude measuring range: 0 to 8000 m NN, automatically zeroed when switched on
- Receiver voltage measurement: 0 V to 10 V
- Power supply: from receiver supply via telemetry connection ?Link? (from 3.8 V up to a maximum of 10 V), or directly via the current and voltage sensor from the drive battery, (for more than 8s or 35 V, the UniLog 2 must also be supplied from the receiver)
- current consumption: approx. 40 mA
- External connections: 1 x combined current and voltage sensor, pin header for balancer connection up to 6s LiPo, 1 x speed sensor, 3 x universal analogue connection for temperature sensor, speed sensor etc., 1 x servo pulse input from receiver (Rx), 1 x servo pulse output to controller (ESC), GPN servo cable for power supply and/or telemetry, COM connection for UniDisplay, GPS logger or PC, slot for micro SD card
- Dimensions: 42 x 25 x 10 mm
- Weight: 9 g without cable
Scope of delivery:
- UniLog 2 with integrated height sensor
- Connection cable to receiver for telemetry / power supply
- 4 GB micro SD memory card
- mini card reader for USB connection
- detailed coloured instruction manual
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.